OK here's the scoop after 8 years and thousands of loads of laundry our washer went to the great washing machine heaven in the sky. Now a family of six can NOT be without a washing machine for long or else the piles of dirty laundry will leave me buried alive, never to be see again. So we very quickly went out and purchased a new one (picture this me, 4 kids in a laundromat for hours-not an experience I want to try!!) and so today our washer/dryer was delivered.
So now in an effort to save money (and pay for our new appliances) I have decided to cancel our cable television and let the boys be entertained by household chores, starting with the laundry! I am thinking next I will attach mops to the boys feet so as they are running through the house like wild animals (or maybe they are in training for the 2020 Olympics in track & field, possibly the 100m sprints!) at least my floors will be cleaned, just a thought!
So now in an effort to save money (and pay for our new appliances) I have decided to cancel our cable television and let the boys be entertained by household chores, starting with the laundry! I am thinking next I will attach mops to the boys feet so as they are running through the house like wild animals (or maybe they are in training for the 2020 Olympics in track & field, possibly the 100m sprints!) at least my floors will be cleaned, just a thought!