Monday, January 7, 2008

More Christmas

We got together with Kim's side of the family before Christmas.
The kids all went bowling with Aunt & Cousin in the afternoon and we all gathered together for dinner in the evening. We all had a great time & Danielle did a fantastic job of putting it all together.



Mary, Amanda & the latest addition to our big, crazy family, Alex Christopher who arrived 5 weeks sooner than expected but both mom & baby are doing great and we are so excited to have a new baby in the family.

COOL, Grandma got me the katar (guitar) I asked for...I wonder if the drum set is somewhere under that tree?!?!?!
C'mon Payton I know there is something cool under this tree for us (maybe it's that drum set)!


What a pair!!


Proud Grandparents with beautiful baby Alex


David & his new nephew


C-Man & cousin


These guys that close together, they must be up to no good