We made our first baseball "road trip" over the weekend. A three day baseball tournament in Las Vegas. Thanks to an AMAZINGLY supportive family (did I mention our family is amazingly supportive) Mom & Dad were able to take C-Man to Vegas ALONE (no brothers OR a sister...NOBODY). It was a weekend of being the ONLY CHILD, something C-Man has experienced, ahh, like NEVER! The weekend was great, the boys played incredibly well against some really talented teams and we made it to Sunday play, so not to shabby!! Oh ya, and Mom won 100 bucks on a nickle machine-whoohoo, not bad for a $20 investment!
When you're sliding into first
And your pants begin to burst
That's diarrhea, diarrhea
OK people give me a break, I hear your groans through the internet...I live in a house of boys who are perfecting the art of bathroom humor, what other song would come to mind?!?!
Well, this is my blog so humor me for a minute while I thank some really great people.
First, to my parents, sister & bro-in-law (almost) thank you for taking in my kids for the weekend, trick-or-treating and all. We couldn't do it without all your help and support (especially you, MOM)!
Second, to my son for your talent and determination. Spending the weekend with you was wonderful. I am so proud to be your mom, you are truly a great kid!
Third, to my husband, you are the best! Thank you for making me laugh through all the hard stuff!